I love pictures. I love being surrounded by my friends and family. I love looking at their joyful faces and remembering what was so darn funny at that moment in time. It makes me happy. Last night Cecile and I went on a dollarama mission to find pineapple stuff, and balloons to make a pinata. I hate going to dollarama because I always end up buying stuff that I don't need, like yesterday's sleeping mask purchase. I guess I can justify it, cause I sleep during the day a lot and so I need it to keep the light out??. HAha but I tried it out last night and woke up this morning with it on the floor somewhere.
The dollarama purchase that I do not regret is a page of magnet. It's sticky on one side and it perfect for putting pictures on and cutting out. I stayed up until 2am picking pictures of the people I'm crazy about and trying to fit them onto one page. Yes it could have waited until this morning...but I had a surge of energy and just needed their faces on my fridge.
I love that bocce ball photo. It looks like it belongs in a magazine.
ReplyDeleteOh, and pinata dried excellently... are you going to help me paint it?