Monday, June 13, 2011

Marriage license!! Booooyah

We bought our marriage license today. Colin says it still hasn't hit him. I'm hoping that me in a white dress will hit him, lol if it doesn't then I'm not sure what will.
I get so caught up with planning and organizing that sometimes I forget to take a minute to appreciate the man he is. Colin is truly my prince, say I'm cheesy and I will kick your shin BECAUSE I wanna shout so loud how happy I am that in less than two months I get to marry my very best friend. There isn't anyone I'd rather laugh with, explore with, grow with or even fight with! HE makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
I was reading my journal and I found a page were I wrote cute texts he had sent me:
Me: this (being in love) feels so amazing, like it's a dream. Pinch me
Colin: nah, let's just keep dreamin
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment