Wanna see something gross??? this is what is preventing me from wanting another tattoo. I think I got a staph infection from the water at birds hill when I was there a few days after getting this tat. Water must have splashed up into it, and then since you have to put lotion on a new tattoo it smothered the infection and let it grow!! I had these spots from my arm pit down to my thigh. The worst part is that it's now five months later and I can still see marks on my skin from where the spots used to be. Love the tattoo, hated my spots.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
heeeeya!!
It's my first day off today and I surprisingly feel pretty good considering I only slept a couple hours after my night shift!!! I am relaxing waiting to get the text from colin telling me he's awake so we can meet at the gym and pump some iron!!! We are both trying to make fitness a priority...for me it's because I want to looking smoking hott in my wedding dress--maybe for colin its because he wants to beat my mom at an arm wrestle?? hahaha, he hasn't tried yet actually, but she's pretty good at arm wrestling. I have only beat her once and it was after she had surgery :)
Wanna see something gross??? this is what is preventing me from wanting another tattoo. I think I got a staph infection from the water at birds hill when I was there a few days after getting this tat. Water must have splashed up into it, and then since you have to put lotion on a new tattoo it smothered the infection and let it grow!! I had these spots from my arm pit down to my thigh. The worst part is that it's now five months later and I can still see marks on my skin from where the spots used to be. Love the tattoo, hated my spots.
Wanna see something gross??? this is what is preventing me from wanting another tattoo. I think I got a staph infection from the water at birds hill when I was there a few days after getting this tat. Water must have splashed up into it, and then since you have to put lotion on a new tattoo it smothered the infection and let it grow!! I had these spots from my arm pit down to my thigh. The worst part is that it's now five months later and I can still see marks on my skin from where the spots used to be. Love the tattoo, hated my spots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment